Build for Paws
W I S H L I S T
New Leash on Life has a number of projects on its wish list that will help us and our facility to operate more efficiently and provide the needed and nice amenities for our rescue dogs until they are able to find their forever home. These projects entail numerous needed items and work for NLOL including upgrades, expansion and energy efficiency projects ranging in size and budget. Detailed cost estimates and scope of work can be provided upon request.
SNAKE FENCING REPLACEMENT - All snake fencing on the property is in need or replacement due to age and breaches in several areas.
ASSEMBLE & INSTALL additional exterior pens
SHADE for X PENS- Materials & installation of shade material is needed for the exterior pens where the dogs enjoy outsoor time. 85-90% density, black.
PAINTING - Interior of bungalows
IRRIGATION SYSTEM REPAIR - Pool play area, auto operation upgrade for systems in both dog parks.
ISO AREA -
- Perimeter fencing, gates and snake screen are needed for safety to enclose the isolation area.
- The ISO area needs hedges of trees for two perimeter borders (40' each). 40 Privett trees (2-3' tall), 80 cubic feet of top soil, rental ditch digger.
- Purchase & Installation of four 20' x 20' shades. 85-90% density, black.
- Railing for the existing stairs leading down to the ISO dog park will provide support and safety for the handler.
- Privacy Cover for perimeter 100' x 6' high. 85-90% density, black.
DOG PARK #2 - (Also Agility course) Enclosure fencing, gates, snake screen and shading to create a second safe outdoor area for activities and exercise. Irrigation and ground cover also needed.
PLANTER - Terraced planter for the area between the main house and the Training Center to control water flow and erosion.
ITEMS TO DONATE Some of us are not in a position to perform the hands on work and prefer to donate funds or items for the various projects.
SNAKE FENCING - Galvanized 1/4" x 48" H available in 50' or 100' rolls
TREES, BUSHES, HEDGES, PLANTS AND ALL LANDSCAPING MATERIALS - Help us create shade and a cool safe oasis for our furry friends.
ATV UTILITY VEHICLE– We would greatly appreciate a monetary donation or the donation of the actual ATV vehicle as a John Deere Gator posted here or similar. This vehicle will be used to transport senior dogs and dogs with special needs around our large property rapidly with ease and safety, reach unaccessible areas during emergencies, transport materials and weekly trash on our 13 acre ranch.
AGILITY COURSE FIXTURES -
ENERGY EFFICIENT UPGRADES - These upgrades which are recommended and monitored by the local utility provider will reduce energy consumption, promote green and reduce the energy expenses by 40%.
- Two window type A/C units (11,000+ btu) for ISO ward.
- HVAC unit for kennel building to provide heat, ventilation and cooling effeciently and consistently throughout the seasons.
- Three window type A/C units (11,000+ btu) for bungalow kennels.
- HE heavy duty FRONT LOAD commercial washer and dryer
To find out how you can help, email us at email@example.com or call 661-255-0097.